View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 12:07 PM   #13
Bad Asp

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaDraco83 View Post
I understand that you may be particularly attached to the original game, but no one is showing disrespect of any kind, neither toward the original installment nor toward the voice talents that animated it. And Dale post wasn't about a "new is better" attitude just for the sake of it: he rightfully pointed out that it is unlikely for Telltale to revamp a cancelled game when they already have a thriving Sam & Max series.
But I still don't think any of the data from that cancelled game should go to waste. I don't think that game should be thrown under the bus in favor of just all-new material. I think Bill Farmer and Nick Jameson worked too hard and put too much heart and soul into voicing Sam and Max to have their voicework cast aside in favor of second-rate people no one's ever heard of. I think both Lucasarts and Telltale should actually work on that game for the people who want to play it, because the Sam and Max fanbase does not consist entirely of people who want to play only the new games.

Please don't misunderstand me.