View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 01:37 AM   #18
Gabe
Schättenjager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikane Zaprick View Post
The only thing that is preeeety clear is what you intended the results of this poll to say...

You wouldn't have set the poll up in the first place unless you could find an angle to criticize, and this early on with only screenshots at your disposal... that's all you can begin to criticize... let's be honest.

You wouldn't have worded everything so transparently in the poll unless you had an indeniable bias. Though your bias is charming, it's a classic mistake.

And you wouldn't now be re-wording (toning down) the positive ratings for the new graphics either. Still it's a great poll... er... I mean a good one.

Superlatives not important here what important is how adv.gamers like to play a new MI.One of the greatest adv.game of all times returns after a decade and preview reveals a month before release date.My opinion that's pretty much overlooking fanbase,we
didnt even see a sketch beforethat now just signed sealed and delivered.I'm not critising game yet(not before playing full release)these are just the facts.

Last edited by Gabe; 06-03-2009 at 02:09 AM.