View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 12:47 PM   #20
RockNFknRoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego View Post
this is exactly the same what i feel about this

the look and style of the Curse of the Monkey Island is the winning one for me, but if i run now on my computer second or even first part of the MI i wouldnt have problem with the graphics. no offense to great efforts by Telltale Games, but the episodic look of new Monkey Island reminds me a little bit of a casual games, and thats not exactly what i thought Monkey Island 5 would be. However, its not that the graphics are not good, i like appereance that resemblence the Monkey 2, and the voices are great, and if i m not mistaken Dominic Armato is both in special edition by Lucas and in Telltale series? because he IS Guybrush, one and only ;]
while i loved MI 3, i'm even more old school than you MI1 and MI2 are on a pedestal of their own far above the others for me. I love the graphic style, the atmosphere, the interface, Ron Gilbert's plot, just everything is perfection. i even have mixed feelings about Dominic Armato and the rest of the voice acting. i often find the writing funnier reading it on that font style with the voices in my head then hearing them say it. that may sound weird, but it's true.