View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 02:05 AM   #6
nomadsoul

Woke up , went to office, there was constant chatter, i said what i missed. I checked the trailer and floored in amazement.

trailer is year old, placeholder name and music, but man evrything what imagined and more, same feeling, same vibe , even the graphics are year old and for test purpose, it still is more atmospheric than shadery nextgen.

Considering the painstaking gameplay , i wonder if it will make this year. Anyways teamico has done hatrick.

(My idea was some big figure/alien connected with boy with chain based on teaser chain image before, and you have to solve puzzles together considering the bounded nature and using chain itself in different ways. I figured helping companion because all ueda games are inspired from anotherworld/heartofdarkness, if you think hard , this game is not too different , some alien helping it out, but this time collosal rat hybrid will surely change dynamics of gameplay).

Some reservations

I am not that much in awe with rat design, hope they change it, its not so original and too generic animish.

I hope there will be other collosal creatures to avoid OR fight.

And first game in series to have human enemies, well they should not be in good number to destroy isolation.

Last edited by nomadsoul; 05-20-2009 at 02:28 AM.