View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 05:31 PM   #52
imisssunwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie68 View Post
This thread has gotten to be very confusing. There seem to be more private conversations going on between people rather than a general discussion. It seems to be that way to me because hardly any of you are using quote boxes and it makes it incredibly confusing to what statements you are referring (or if you just put quotes around someone else's statements, they disappear in the posts). If you find your conversation is becoming more private, use the private message feature.

Definitely watch your tone (this is directed generally). If you think someone is trolling or you are having an issue with someone's posts, let a moderator know (me, FantasySci5, stepurhan, Dale Baldwin, AndreaDraco83), otherwise don't derail the thread with discussing how another forum member is behaving.
Agreed that the thread has ended up confusing and a chat about WoW vs Asherons Call was not my intention when I started the thread, better to stick with possible enhancements to AGs.

I got abit carried away and replied to posts it was probably better to pass. This added way more text than necessary and makes the thread harder to follow. I will stick to the PM feature from this point and apologies for not doing so when I started having some concerns.

At this point, it would be nice to regroup/restart the thread and I'd be thankful to people that have spent time on genres like rpg, shooters, strategy, simulation games or any other genre if they wish to add ideas that could possibly enhance AGs or even possible enhancements that would stem from AGs themselves.