View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 08:01 PM   #29
darthmaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
Oh, come on. That doesn't make people stupid or dumb. People like that are just ignorant or apathetic and probably don't play video games at all.

If someone is computer literate, they can play video games, it is not rocket science. It is figuring out the controls and basic problem solving.

I agree with the original poster. I played a game called Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver. You play as Raziel and as you explore the game world, you have to solve puzzles involving shifting between two planes of existence. As you progress you face boss characters that once defeated give you new abilities to further explore the world. The game has great graphics for its time. Top-notch voice acting and writing. It is a 3rd person action game with direct controls, but take out the combat elements and this game would be a great Adventure Game.

These kinds of games we want can be made. I just wish some developer would take the risk and try.
Agree to disagree then.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...ap-476580.html

I am a realist. A majority of people are limited.

In the last year, I have only played a handful of games(still catching up on a ton), but Lost Crown, Nikopol, and Perry Rhodan were great. Just finished NIkopol tonight. What an underappreciated gem. I absolutely disagree with the adventuregamers.com reviewer.