View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 06:56 AM   #1
Niko

Default Nikopol technical problem

Hello to the forum I have browsed this site before for help with other game titles, and it has been very useful. But this is the first time i have registerd officialy, as the solution to my problem cannot be found anywhere, after googling all over, plus the sad fact that Lighthouse Interactive have gone bankrupt(they're forums are shut down as a result).

-PC specs-
Vista 64bit
Gforce 8800 GTX
4g ram
Core 2 extreme CPU Q6850
3.00ghz
Direct X 10

-problem-

The game ran fine first off, and in the first part of the game in the apartment, i saved my game right after finishing the portrait of nikopol's father, as I had to shut my game down. When i loaded the game back up later, all the save files in the game load menu were gone Then when going back to the main menu in the game, the entire game had frozen me out

I then thought maybe i couldnt save the game until after i finished the first section. So i played over again, fresh, but after the monster killed me in the game, it said "click to restart". So i did, but the game just went black, but i could hear the game audio running

I have tried - run as admin - running single core -compatability winxp sp2.

I hope with what i have posted someone could help me, or point me in the right direction, as i was really enjoying the game until this happend.

Thank you.

Last edited by Niko; 04-20-2009 at 07:10 AM. Reason: extra spec details