View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 10:26 PM   #14
Fien
Senior *female* member

Hey, cool that so many fellow Adventure Persons want to visit the Great Underground Empire! (Sorry about the belated reply, every time I started writing a post RL interfered.)

So this is going to be AG Community Playthrough #9, I suppose. When do we start? Next Mud Day, Grues Day? Finding a good point to stop might be a problem later on, the game is fairly non-linear, as the old hands know. As our first episode we could play until you can actually use the subway train. But it's just a suggestion. Other ideas?

I think there may be another reason why AFGNCAAP is right about not using the program I recommended. I suspect it turns off the captions automatically whenever the "invisible" disks are swapped.

Melanie, the ZGI panning on my new computer is too fast as well. If your answer to Terramax also applies to ZGI, could you please post it here?

Andrea, you'll just have to give this crazy world a chance. As Jelena said, it takes some getting used to. But as long as you know what a grue is you'll be fine... I hope. I would love a GK3 community playthrough, and I'm sure many people would, so let's have one soon! About Memento Mori: I'm disappointed, haven't gotten very far though, what with Still Life 2 and the Lost Crown playthrough. Nothing exciting going on so far. Maybe it will get better, I'll let you know.