View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 06:53 PM   #1403
MystGirl
Occasionally around...

Send a message via Yahoo to MystGirl

I don't play a lot of console games (my brother is the console expert) but occasionally I'll check one out.

I know this may sound silly, but I really love the Petz games. I rented the Catz one recently and the cats in it were so adorable. I know these games are made for younger players, but I couldn't resist. The game play is pretty simple. You get to pick which breed of cat you want, and of course they live in a charming little town where they can talk to each other, and make cute little meowing and purring sounds. You go on little scavenger hunts, but there's also a big bad wolf that escapes from the little jail there, and you have to figure out how to capture him again before he can do more damage to your little town.

I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed this game. But I'm a big kid. We had to put our own cat down last year due to cancer, so I notice everything related to cats. My brother actually told me about this game, so I rented it for the heck of it. It is ridiculously cute. A perfect game to for your kids if they are still too young for some of the more graphic games and you want something "safe" to introduce them to as far as gaming.