View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 08:33 AM   #11
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

Hey all. Yes, I'm fine with waiting a week, or whatever, to let people get their copies. I was just starting the thread because a lot of people were looking forward to it.

Handsfree, Rex, and Andrea-let us know when you get your copies. I'm thinking of officially starting the playthrough, how about next weekend? That way, it'll give me a chance to play ahead of you guys a bit, and write down my thoughts and make sure we have good stopping places.

And mgeorge-a playthrough is just basically sharing the experience of playing a game with a group of people who are also dedicated to gaming. You play through till a certain point, then come here and discuss that "chapter", and see what other people think, basically. And I too have recently replayd this game, but I'm all up for playing it again! I'm glad for a slight break from playing it.

Anyone is free to join; whether it's your first time, we'd love to see what your first impressions of things are. Or if you're returning to play it for the hundredth time, it would be nice to see if you notice something replaying it that you didn't notice before, or can tie something into the theories since you know how the game ends. And also whether you've played Jonathan's previous games (not required at all, since "The Lost Crown" is a stand-alone adventure), you can see little references and nods to his previous games (Dark Fall: The Journal, Dark Fall: Lights Out, and Barrow Hill, which he helped with substantially).
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes

Last edited by Fantasysci5; 02-13-2009 at 08:39 AM.