View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 10:31 AM   #3162
Jelena
Lazy Bee

Dear Blog
Just wanted to give you an update on what has happened after my explosion at work.
A couple of days ago the woman with an anger management problem I told you about a week ago came into the room where I was working and wanted to socialize.
After a while she started telling me how angry she had become with another woman in our staff earlier that day, and how close she was to go over to her and yell. (Keep in mind that when this woman gets angry she gets really nasty). But halfway there she managed to pull herself together and go back to the classroom to let off some steam. When she was cool enough she went over to discuss the matter that had made her angry.
Of course the discussion had made her upset again, she was about to burst out in her usual manners, but she managed to leave the room without hurting anyones feelings.
She actually has a good sense of humour and managed to tell these things in a very funny way, making fun of herself and her temper. When she was finished I was laughing out loud and could easily tell her in the same manner that she had been good girl.

I guess she wanted to show me she did take my confrontation to heart. Hopefully she'll be easier to work with in the future.