View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 08:53 AM   #36
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Quote:
Originally Posted by orient View Post
Also, maybe it's just me but in the original game, I didn't really get why I had to go
Spoiler:
to Spain when it became available on the map. I just went there because I could. Maybe I'm forgetting a clue but it seemed rather random to me at the time. Also, at the end of the Ireland section, the transition back to France was quite abrupt and I was a bit confused as to what I just discovered.
Spoiler:
Spain appears on the map after you've spoken to Andre Lobineau, at the Crune Museum, the day after the museum is broken into. George had got him to decipher the manuscript and Andre discovered a reference to the De Vasconcellos, a family connected to the Templars, which is on the shield of the knight holding the lens.

As for Ireland, apparently George did stay at the pub for a night before heading back to France. What George saw in the castle was what scared Professor Peagram and caused him to close the dig. It was a tapestry of a Templar hanging with the name Montfaucon above (or below) him.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour