View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 01:53 PM   #11
veruncheek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallymian View Post
Just my two cents.
Actually there exists a "Preview CD" of this game and if you are a fan it's very special including many features, but most importantly, it includes a behind-the-scenes documentary of the making of the game.

Though not in my collection -- anybody here having this special CD?

Behind the scene docu is also on the original The Last Express release, on the first cd. And it is also on YouTube and official TLE site mirror. If it is different and there are other goodies, I am interested. Thanks for the info. First time I hear about this...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As I can no longer edit my older posts and do not want to double post, I put here illustrations to already mentioned Easter Eggs:

CD 1, 2, 3: While in your compartment, go to the bathroom and click on the glasses on the right, now you can see it closer. Click by "inactive cursor" on the brim of the upper glass and you will see.

CD 2: When in August Schmidt's compartment, open his suitcase. You see photos. Click on them.

CD 1, 2: There is one more Easter Egg I was not able to open, so if you can try it, I will be glad. It is at the trainmaster´s office, behind the red curtain. When he is gone, check his documents. It is boring, small letters, in French, but somewhere there should be that Easter Egg, I know what it is, but do not want to spoil it for you. But as I say, I was not able to see it in game, but I am pretty sure it is there... (as it is in background files on game CDs)

Last edited by veruncheek; 01-10-2009 at 01:09 PM.