View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 06:40 AM   #2788
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlpw View Post
Jazzikins you look great! My 16 yr old is envious of your hair color. Her school will not allow "unnatural" hair color, black or purple nails, skulls on their clothes larger than a fist, or pictures of weapons on anything.

It was the same at my High School (well, high school level. The actual school went from Kindergarten to Graduation. Come to think of it, this might be one of the reasons for some of the rules.). No unnatural hair colours, no skirts or pants shorter than just over your knees, shoulders of girls have to be covered (and guys shirts *have* to have at least some sleeve. Just covering the shoulders is not enough. Don't ask me how that rule came to be. ), no beards on the guys, no belly free (if you lift your arms, and your belly is no longer covered, the shirt is too short).

Those rules were enforced, though it wasn't *too* strict. For example, you could get away with a shirt that reveals your belly when you lift your arms, as long as you just didn't lift them, but not with one that permanently leaves your belly free. Also, they let one guy in our theatre group grow a beard because he needed it for a role in the play we were doing.

Now in University, however, we can do what we want. There's two people with turqoise hair, one with black and pink hair, and one with a kind of blueish cheese moldy green hair. And of course, I with purple hair. ^_^

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!