View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 09:34 AM   #48
MystGirl
Occasionally around...

Send a message via Yahoo to MystGirl

Thanks for Post Mortem tsa. I really enjoyed that game. I didn't want to get Still Life 2 yet, till I had played Post Mortem as well as the original Still Life.

I need to update my list, since I've played some traded games recently.

Current list to trade is...

PC games:

Road To India (French Version, includes box and manual)
Myst Uru: The Path of The Shell expansion pack, with To D'ni (includes box and manual) You must have Myst Uru: Ages Beyond Myst installed first, to be able to install this expansion pack
Myst Uru: Ages Beyond Myst (includes box and manual)
Post Mortm (includes box and manual)
NiBiRu: Age Of Secrets (includes box and manual)
Nancy Drew Mystery 7: Ghost Dogs Of Moon Lake (includes box and manual)
Nancy Drew Mystery 5: The Final Scene (original CD case only, and manual)
Nancy Drew Mystery 3: Message In A Haunted Mansion (original CD case only along with manual)
Nancy Drew Mystery 1: Secrets Can Kill (original CD case only along with manual)
Clue Chronicles: Fatal Illusion (game requires patch from internet to fix some glitches, game is from 1999)
Dark Fall: The Journal (no box or manual, only game CD in a plain jewel case)

XBox games:

Myst IV: Revelation
(no original box or manual, only game CD in a plain jewel case)
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey (no original box or manual, game CD in a plain game case)

Playstation 2 games:

Echo Night Beyond (game in original game case along with manual)

Freebees:

Amerzone
/ This game freezes on me. I can't get past the freeze point. (the freeze point is pretty early on in the game) If you think you can fix it or resurface the disk, I'll throw it in for free, no trade for it required. I hate to see a game go to waste just because I can't "fix" it. It was created by the guy who did the Syberia games. The game includes original box and manual.

Sherlock Holmes (1989-91) This is an old game and I'm not computer savvy enough to figure out how to get it to play on Windows XP. If you think you can get it to play, it's yours. Might require an emmulator to play like the SCUMM-VM or DOSBOX.

King's Quest V (1996) I couldn't figure out how to get this one to play on Windows XP. If you want it, it's yours. Might require an emmulator to play, like the SCUMM-VM

Noctropolis (1994) This game is MS-DOS based I believe. It might require a DOSBOX emmulator to play. I actually wanted to play this one badly, but I couldn't get my system compatible with it. If you think you can, it's yours.

Last edited by MystGirl; 11-16-2008 at 09:56 AM.