View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 03:28 AM   #18
MoonBird
3rd person fanatic :)

I tested the game with english subs and german voice-acting... two things, that I didn't like:

First: The "Flower Vendor???" It's "Flower-seller" in the original game. Please try to be more specific with the translations. And the flower-seller said "That's right, you will" in the original game when quitting the conversation. not "Yes, we will certainly". This is annoying, because it refers to the certain sentence in the original game, and the sentence it's not correct.

Second: When George thought something in the original Broken Sword, he expressed it in imperfect, like this: "I found a..." And in this game, George expresses it in precence: "I find a..." It was really annoying.

I understand that original voice-actors are impossible to use, but it would be nice to have character voices at least as close as possible.

Animations were quite mediocre at best, and graphics not as detailed as in the original, but the puzzles feel perfect, and the interface is very nice. Story seems okay, so far, but the music was - dare I say it - even better than in the original! Outstanding soundwork! Soundeffects were also totally great.

I hope somebody takes note about these things

Last edited by MoonBird; 10-07-2008 at 03:39 AM. Reason: addition