View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 05:05 AM   #1275
Terramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdaG View Post
Also I'm not sure how I should respond to the arbitrary enemies that keep attacking me out of nowhere. Just recently I was attacked by a house which spat nukes at me...
Welcome to the world of Japanese RPGs. Get used to the random fighting, cos you're gonna have an awful lot of it.

I've spent too many hours on that game. Too bad I've had to level up characters on so many RPGs now that I can't be bothered to play any more that ask for the same thing.

I'm currently playing Jet Set Radio Future for the Xbox. I bought an Xbox again just to play that one game. I've got a few other Xbox games but I'm afraid most of the ones I've played so far haven't gripped me that much.

I'm not that far in JSRF, and I forgot just how hard it was to navigate around certain levels. I also don't always know what I'm supposed to do next. I'm in this rundown location looking for the PearlJam group or whatever they're called, but can't figure out how to get into the sewers. I'm certain I've done just about everything else in the level.