View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 05:46 AM   #30913
Giligan
The Greater

Send a message via AIM to Giligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat316sob View Post
I always had more posts than you, until I stopped posting for a month, and after that I made a concerted effort to regain my position.

You're goin' down again, pinky!

In other news, let me tell you a story of love, hate, war, and reconciliation.

One day, the thread began. Some argued how this happened. Some believed that the Thread was designed intelligently by a supreme creator-being known as "squarejawhero", who they believed would return someday to kill the Thread and carry off his faithful followers to everlasting bliss. However, some of these faithful began to doubt these tenets. They decided that the Thread hadn't been created, but rather had come to be, evolved, from other threads in the forum. They held the belief that it didn't much matter if the Thread died because "squarejawhero" would never return.

The two groups, forever divided over this uncrossable chasm of faith, warred holy wars. Blood was shed, land was destroyed. So now, the faithful of squarejawhero await his return when he shall return to kill the Thread, and vanquish the evil ant-squarejawhero, RLacey. But lo, so great shall RLacey's deception be, that some may believe that he is squarejawhero returned to kill the Thread. True Thread faithful shall not be decieved, however.

Meanwhile, the Thread-evolutionists are not waiting for the return of this mystical being, and instead are off partying and having a good time and generally not giving a toss if these supposed gods piss or go fishing.

Last edited by Giligan; 08-24-2008 at 05:59 AM.