Thread: Brass Tacks
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 07:27 PM   #9
strattford

ATLANTIS, I found this topic by accident! I have no idea when you made it, anyway, I'm post something here

- Evelyn call/arriving is the last thing on the game. It's right before the end. Well, it's supposed to be, 'cos the game works until Evelyn calls. A script is supposed to work to make it happen, but I couldn't make it work at all (I tried for several months). I'm pretty sure that someone who already worked with ActionScript 2.0 (Flash 8) can solve it really easy. I learnt it by myself, and I made it work as far as I could... So, please, anyone interested in just having a look on the game code, I will be pleased to give you the all the source stuff for considerations...

Now, ATLANTIS, even knowing it's a freeware project where no one is being paid, I feel bad about you and the others who joined the team but the project is stuck. My apologizes for that...

BTW, if you want some tips to finish the beta, please, I'll be happy to help you! Just email me, 'cos I'm not sure how often I will return to this topic