View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 02:21 AM   #30751
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giligan View Post
That gold would be a lot more brilliant if it happened to someone else, and I could simply be one of the guys listening who laughed afterwards. I have the worst luck in the world.

I'll only not feel embarassed if you tell me that you've embarassed yourself in far worse ways.

Don't worry, I've embarrased myself in much worse ways, and sometimes I didn't have the luck of having it be in front of people that would just laugh about it, and then forget it, but instead in front of people who would take a word to taunt you with it for the rest of the school year, because they thought it was funny. These days I know it was ridiculous they did that (actually, I did know that even then, but it didn't really help much), and it's in the past.

Other times, I did something really embarrassing, and was lucky to have understanding and good folks be the audience to it, luckily.

So yeah, I've made a bigger embarrassment of myself more often than I can count.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!