View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 03:18 AM   #14
adrianp

Send a message via Yahoo to adrianp

Squinky thank you for that link. I'll print it out to have reading material for the road. I am at the office right now and between squeezing them pixels I've read a bit (first 10 lessons).

Right now I work as a junior graphics designer to a web development company. That meaning i design logos (+CI), websites, print material.. that kind of stuff. But years ago, when I went to highschool, I've chosen informatics because I had a dream. To create games. Later on, programming turned out to be a hassle and when I got to college I turned to Industrial Design.

Funny how life makes twists and turns, but later on I rediscovered adventure games (first i started with broken sword 2, waaaay back) and, as I had started to write a novel a few years ago (not in english) a thought ran through my mind that maybe I should try to take the idea further. English is a bit of a problem, because it's not my native language, but with lots of exercises and a dictionary, in a year or two I think I can rewrite the whole thing.

boss calls, i'll write later