View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 01:10 PM   #39
` Siliikon Baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaitanMar View Post
Hello there,

For instance, Runaway: A Road adventure. A game I had problems finding to play in the first place, thankfully I was able to obtain it from the US of A and installed it and played. Now Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templar is my all time favourite game. So I thought I would love Runaway, but I found myself not interested in the story or the characters. I personally didn't like the main character in the game anyway so that may have something to do with.
I like Runaway. I must agree that Brian isn't the most interesting character in the world and he's quite annoying because he's boring, kinda like a nerd but in the next chapters he's great humor comes. I like his jokes .. or rather the way he's trying to be funny. But you can't say that the all characters are boring. In this game you meet people like .. from a stripper, through transvestites till the mafia guys and rich girl named Sushi who lives with 2 friends alone in the town called `ghost town` and she's shooting at everyone who steps to this town. And story is quite interesting in the beggining but the best part of it is in 5 chapter when
Spoiler:
Gina explains everything and she says that she lied, that her dad is alive. He lives happily in Utah and stuff. Then when she tells you about Johny and 20 000 000 $ it makes that you can't stop playing cuz' you want know all the secrets and what's next so badly.
So i really enjoy Runaway: A road adventure. And it's sooooo much better than it's sequel.

Last edited by Dale Baldwin; 08-08-2008 at 02:29 PM. Reason: spoiler tag added