Thread: E3 2008
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 02:25 AM   #17
Ninja Dodo

Does anyone know the name of the music used in the Prince of Persia trailer? I rather like it. It does look interesting artistically and I'm curious what they've done with the one-on-one sword-fighting, but it feels like they've gone a bit too anime and lost a lot of the weight in the movement that made Sands of Time and Assassin's Creed so appealing.

Also, with regards to the purging of darkness, I'm not sure I really want to play Okami all over again (with added acrobatics) having already spent 60+ hours on it... That said if the spiritual reference for Sands of Time was Ico and for this Okami I suppose it would be only fair to give them the benefit of the doubt: that they will create something that is uniquely it's own thing.

Verdict: cautiously curious... when you've already got too many games you want to play you can afford to be skeptical.

I'm quite interested still in Mirror's Edge. A little concerned that you can walk up to a guy shooting at point blank range and not get hurt, but otherwise that walkthrough looks pretty cool.