View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 06:28 AM   #48
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Here's our 2 Jack Russell Terriers, Fizz and Tango, both 5 and both a pair of clowns.

As terriers, you can imagine how yappy they are and they have an annoying habit of running and barking down the garden at nothing. Both are incredibly mardy, constantly tease each other when they have treats and charge about like wild children. Fizz (on the left) has this thing of climbing up on the back of the couch, so she's behind you, and placing her neck on your face. She even performs combat-crawls along the floor. Sometimes she reminds me of a cat with the things she does. Heh, she even purrs lol.
Fizz belongs to my lil' sis and Tango belongs to me. Tango's the rowdy one who loves to play ball and he's the first to let everyone know when there's someone at the door. He's just a funny bugger. We've had them since they were pups and were the last in the litter. Got Tango for about £80 and Fizz for free means she was the only one remaining. They're our first dogs (well, not my mum and dad's) but they're not our first pets. Before, we had a cat called Daisy. But she died quite a few years ago now at the age of 17. We've had quite a few pets when we had the cat: chickens, rabbits, guinea pigs, a hamster, a budgie... stick insects, sea monkeys (if you can call them pets). The dogs have been the best so far though and i've wanted one since i was a kid.

Tango as a pup.

"I'm ready for my close-up Mr. DeVille."
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour