View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 08:13 PM   #55
Pavel4444

First of all I didn't intend to insult anyone. When I say I would go see a doctor, I meant it as an advice to see what the doctor says/suggests. Nothing wrong with making sure, it is in your best interest to change your approach to books/games/etc. so that 1 or at most 2 times are enough, it is in your best interest to save your time for other exciting things, because life is too short to be deja vuing same things all over. I think rereading same books multiple times is a disorder, certainly not harmful to anyone but you, bt also not sothing to be proud about and announce that you reread something 10 times as if it is some accomplishment. Keep it to yourself and don't try to influence young ones to follow the same route.

Quote:
Actually, without replaying a game, there is no way you can know that you have comprehended and explored everything. You would have to replay a game at least once without finding anything new to be able to justify this statement, and even then it might only be because you took exactly the same actions second time around. With many games it will be impossible to see everything first time because taking certain actions and dialogues will close off other possibilities.
There is a way--look at the walkthroughs. When a game has multiple paths it will mention it.W

Last edited by Pavel4444; 06-24-2008 at 08:24 PM.