View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 04:16 AM   #1209
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Grand Theft Auto IV

Seriously taking my sweet-ass-time through this one. Plus, my console's motherboard had a problem a few weeks ago to the point where it scratched my disc on more than one occassion. Had to wait about a week till i got it back from repair and had to get a replacement copy of the game.

I've just arrived at the safehouse in Bohan for the first time and i'm about to start working for Brucie.

The Adventures of Alundra

One of my favourite games. I remember playing this game years ago and when i first loaded it up i was like: 'wtf is this?' In-game, it reminded me of Pokemon on the Gameboy. When i made it to the village of Inoa and started exploring, i was hooked. I found/find it addictive and the story sucked me in as it got going. Some of the puzzles, later on in the game, really stumped me when i was younger. Playing through it now they've been relatively straightforward, but there's still quite a ways for me to go yet. There's quite a lot of secret areas/items to find, which you can only collect once you've obtained certain weapons or tools. I just love collecting every item in games like this. I also love the intro. It's not really much of an intro means it only shows you clips of in-game footage as well as clips of the cool anime cartoon at the end, but the rock music that plays, kicks ass.

My disc's been sent for a bit of clean up at a game shop, which removes scratches from discs. Decided to have it done because the disc was completely covered in them. So once i've got it back i'll continue making my way through Magyscar.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour

Last edited by DustyShinigami; 06-21-2008 at 04:33 AM.