View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 02:52 PM   #2206
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

First of all, Conga Rats to Jelensie. And also conga rats to Tibsie! Well done! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerite View Post
Aaw... sweet.
*hugs* ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post
Congrats on your sister Jaz! Will you tell us what you got her and how she liked it?

Of course. I got her a set of two plush pigs of Japanese origin (I don't know what it was called...something starting with "M". One of the pigs is black, and the other white, and rather simple in design. But very cute), because she loves pigs (what with her Chinese zodiac sign being that of the pig.), a "Hello Kitty" ice tray, a tiny cute piggy figure with a hand crafted deco bead as its body I spotted at the stationery shop recently (for 1 Euro, so it was a good deal), a tray (consisting of 10 boxes I think) of Milk Pocky (which she loves), and two packets of Bento grass (in the colours yellow, pink, and green. And yes, Bento grass. The type you find separating the Wasabi from the Sushi when you pick up Sushi bento, for example. My sister often sees stuff like that, that others would throw away immediately, thinking of things she might make use of it. Usually for some kind of artwork. It's little things like that that make her go "Squee". ^_^ ).

She was very happy, though she joked that I wanted to make her fat with the Pocky (though really, even a packet chocolate crush pocky [some types of pocky comes in separate packets in the box. Each packet has a number of pocky. In the case of Chocolate Crush, it's four sticks of Pocky. Together they have 77 kcal.] has less calories than an American Chocolate chip cookie. [Which has 92 kcal.].).

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!