View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 09:36 PM   #30
Codeguru
Banned User

Kind of funny I bought almost all the gameboys up until DS and now I will never buy one again, unless they take out the touch/double screen, because of their insitance on Japanese weirdness seeping into their products. The Wii is simply a child's toy, brought out at a much lower price than other new consoles to attract the parents and brought out with a bunch of rattles and pacifiers disguised by the industry as "innovative" game control mechanisms. Playstation 3 comes out forcing yet another media device with BluRay cranking up the cost of it in some misguided attempt to promote that specific media they have a lot invested in and even more now. And I just plain don't like Xbox 360, a magnet for idiots, punks and WOW players which are a blending of the first two options. So, I'd have to say Playstation 2 wins out for me. I can still play the PS1 games I have with out having to download a f**king patch (FOR MY CONSOLE!) and apparently they will be making games for PS2 for more than a while longer. As a person sticking with Nintendo from NES through GBA/Gamecube I never thought I would be wishing Sega would have won out in the end...

Codeguru