View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 01:05 AM   #19
MdaG
Master of time and space

Quote:
Originally Posted by TezChi View Post
I love horror games, so I could probably give a massive list of all sorts of different games! lol

I thought the entire Project Zero (Fatal Frame) series was incredibly scary, with the first one been one of the scariest I've ever played. Also all Silent Hill's apart from 4, which I was very letdown by really, considering 3 was so good.

FEAR is a great game too, though perhaps not the most terrifying I've ever played. Also Condemned 1 was great, though I wasn't a big fan of recent 2nd game, it started off good, but got very silly and focused too much on comabt about half way into the game.

I'm currently playing Darkness Within for PC as well and I am in love with the game so thats definately a good one to check out.

I never really found Resident Evil that scary, though I do love the series. However I must admit the REmake for Gamecube was very tense, specially the Lisa Trevor part! I'm hoping that RE5 and the all new Alone in the Dark will be worth the wait. And of course Silent HIll 5!
I've played Resident Evil Remake, Resident Evil Zero, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Silent Hill 2, Eternal Darkness, System Shock 2, DOOM 3, Call of Chtulhu - Dark Corners of the Earth to name most. Of these only Resident Evil Remake & Silent Hill 2 were really scary. The others might contain the occasional "BOO" scare and some even strokes of brilliance (Eternal Darkness), but for me only two games so far have been truly scary. I'm looking forward to Silent Hill 3.