View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 12:20 PM   #53
Wouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by atyinbox View Post
Some of you already mentoned the problems with the triggers, and it is indeed one of the worst aspects of this game. You never know what to do, and you need to go back to every location and interact with every object for the tenth time, hoping to find that little thing you missed as is preventing you from moving forward. Your character sometimes tells you something like "I gotta tell him that", and you go, talk to that person, and the option to tell him "that" is not present, just because you missed looking at something before, or calling everyone on the cellphone for the eleventh time. The gameplay is just broken.
That was actually the main reason i didn't finish The Moment Of Silence so i'm a bit dissapointed that it's still the same with Overclocked. Still, i have it on pre-order and i'm looking forward to it.

I once saw a video about House of Tales and i was surprised at how small the team actually is. It made me realise that you can't expect miracles when it comes to production values. I don't think that House of tales is to blame for that. On the contrary, i'm still amazed that people can make a living out of producing adventure games.