View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 06:07 AM   #10
buddi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue3737 View Post
I like a really strong storyline in an adventure...a mystery to solve and if possible a shock ending that isn't expected throughout the game. I prefer point & click, plenty of realistic locations to explore...for example if theres a house I want it to have all rooms including the kitchen! The more activity in a game the better for me...if there are drawers and cupboards I want to open them all! I don't mind mini games and love good puzzles as long as they are relevent to the story. Also lots of usable inventory items! I don't want much eh

ooo and I love a game with a spooky mysterious atmoshere!!
You HAVE played Barrow Hill, haven't you? I love the fact that in that game you can fiddle with the buttons on the toaster, nibble food in the kitchen, put together a puzzle, and other non essential game interactions. Giving the player lots to explore and do really fills out a game world and gives you something to do in those "what do I do now..." moments.