View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 01:11 PM   #16
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

What i don't understand is, is how/why certain LucasArts' classics were re-released back in 2006. The Curse of Monkey Island, Escape from Monkey Island, The Dig, Full Throttle, Grim Fandango, Sam & Max Hit the Road were all the ones i think. LucasArts must have re-released them right? I mean, who else would? And if they did then why, means they're so ashamed of their early games.

Either way it is a shame that they feel this way about their previous games. Their newer games will never have the same quality as their classics. At least back then they could think of original characters/ideas/stories. Now it's just the same franchise over and over again. The only 2 games i'm looking forward to from them are the new Indiana Jones games.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour