View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 08:44 AM   #2012
Lee in Limbo
It's Hard To Be Humble

Dear Aggie

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. I've been far more busy than I should be helping to build a brand new Hordeside World of Warcraft guild, Kharma, which frankly takes up more of my time and concentration than it should. Hopefully things will settle down soon and I can get back to doing important stuff.

My wife and I set up the guild's website, which is HERE. I designed the banner myself, and did a lot of organizing the forums and stuff, hashing out guild policy and fun stuff like that. We've been up and running for a few weeks and we're already discussing a possible merger with another small guild at about the same stage as we are in the game. Could be disaster, could be cool.

Meanwhile, I haven't done much of anything else that needs doing. I have an appointment today, but other than that, I'm just trying to get myself in the right frame of mind to take care of business for a change. I'm just sitting here, sipping cold tea and listening to very old, rather weird Pink Floyd music from the late 60s and thinking I need to get cleaned up soon. Zero motivation. *sigh*