View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 04:43 PM   #28364
Giligan
The Greater

Send a message via AIM to Giligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7 View Post
I didn't just have an underbarrel grenade launcher, but everything from a simple handgun, over an uzi, a sniper rifle, said grenade launcher, and some other stuff. A full arsenal, really.
No machine guns? Too bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
Hmmm, I don't yet have a drawing of my character, though I'm working on it.

A P&P RPG is a "Pen and Paper" RPG. It's what D&D is, too.
Wow. That's... old-school.

Quote:
I can go on and on about...well, pretty much everything. I can assure you, it is never nothing - it might just be that you either have no interest in, or simply no clue what I am talking about. I don't tend to notice if I'm doing that, I just love to share knowledge of any kind - knowledge being something I have a lot of, I am told. Combine that with being hyperactive, and having ADHD, and you'll have a friendly girl talking passionately about one topic, suddenly jumping to another one derived from the previous one, and once she's done with that one, suddenly jumping back to the original topic, even though her audience most likely has already forgotten what she had originally been talking about, and are thus slightly confused what happened all of a sudden.
No, no, no. I didn't mean you when I said about the person that went on and on about nothing. I meant that other dude who hangs around a lot.

On a more serious note, a friends of mine has ADHD, and he's basically what you described. However, if you hadn't said anything now or previous times you've mentioned your ADHD, I would have never known that you had ADHD. After all, it takes quite a bit of attention to have perfect spelling and grammar, and write out fairly long posts as you do.

Quote:
If I am doing that, and you have no interest/no clue, you should tell me. Don't worry, I don't mind, as I'm used to it by now. So don't think I might feel insulted (though it would be nice if you told me you're not interested/have no clue kindly, and not insultingly. ), because I won't.
Not at all. I have few enough friends as it is, taking no interest in the interests of those with whom I associate would get me nowhere.

Last edited by Giligan; 04-13-2008 at 05:10 PM.