Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerite View Post
*hugs Jaz*

*is being hugged* ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giligan View Post
You call that a mindless shooter? I suggest Turok.
Seriously though? I played a bit of Shadowrun with some friends yesterday. That's the P&P game, not the shooter that just has the name "Shadowrun".

You would have loved my character. She had a literal arsenal of weapons, of all types, including an underbarrel grenade thrower for one of them.

Problem was, I hardly know anything about weapons, so the GM had to explain what each of them was before I was able to decide what to take with me on the mission.

Then again, since Shadowrun is new to me, it was a bit like being tossed into "Betrayal in Antara" and not being told what Sen-Water was for (healing), with many of the items. Or actually, it was like playing "Betrayal in Antara" and having a Dervish Disc in your inventory - I've played the game several times, and I still don't know what those things are for, since they come without a description.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!