View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 03:29 PM   #28333
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giligan View Post
I have but this to say in reply.

Looks like someone failed their Lore check.

Trumsie rolled a natural 20 though, it seems.

Kidding.

I was making a reference to a song in the Discworld books by Terry Pratchett (gods, it really *is* late. I can't believe I nearly wrote "The Discworld books by Harry Potter" just now. O_O In my defense, the names sound similar to me, just like the names Christiane and Stefanie sound vers similar in their 'Ring' to me. Yes, I know that sounds nuts, but that's the way it is - you could say it's similar to how you could describe the taste of Arugula/Eruca/Rocketsalad as "Brown". I've stopped trying to make too much sense of my brain long ago.).

The Hedgehog Song that Trumgottist was so nice to mention is another song, which is often sung by Nanny Ogg, one of the three witches. Namely the one that is most likely to be found drinking, smoking, and being a literal matriarch over her family (Daugthers-in-law Beware).

Gosh, that was the worst summary of Nanny Ogg I can imagine, I think...can someone do a better one please? My brain seems to have shut off for the day.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!

Last edited by Jazhara7; 04-11-2008 at 03:44 PM.