View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 11:01 AM   #7
mgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketBot View Post
Girl: "Mister, I lost my dog! Can you help me?"
Player: "Why, of course. I have a great idea."
Girl: Putting up posters and calling local animal shelters?"
Player: "Of course not! I'll build an alluring female dog out of old lawnmowers and shovel handles we'll find around town and use it to trick him into coming home. Cartoons have proven that animals can't resist badly built mechanical females."
Girl: "?"
Haha! that was very comical as well. I especially like "alluring female dog" and " can't resist badly built mechanical females". I'm cracking up as I write this.

Yes, I've played Bioshock twice. The game took some flack on my usual forum, and I was quite unpopular because I thought it was one of the best games to come out in several years. Next to my personal favorites Deus Ex, VTM Bloodlines and SS2, I would put Bioshock in at a close 4th. My only personal gripe with it was that I felt the story climaxed to early.

I picked up Dreamfall last week but having a hard time getting into it. I think I got about half way through it and installed Indigo Prophecy, finished that, and then immediately started in on Call of Cthulhu, Dark Corners of the Earth. Now that's a very spooky atmoshpheric game. Kind of like a cross between an adventure game and shooter.

Last edited by Dale Baldwin; 03-20-2008 at 11:12 AM. Reason: fixed quote tag