View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 03:24 PM   #1
courderoy guy

Default Culpa Innata Fuse Puzzle

Hi, I'm stuck on Culpa Innata. Trying to open the door to Sophia Capello's office but can't get the fuse puzzle right. I'm aware of this walkthrough from Gameboomers:

Spoiler:
Go back toward the elevator. See two metal panels on the wall before the office doors. Click the top electrical control panel and click again to open it. Make all the tubes on top right section A all red by clicking the third tube which is green at the moment. Exit the panel. Click the bottom fuse panel and see that one fuse is off. Click it to make a complete fuse connection. Exit the panel. Click the top electrical control panel again and turn back to green the tube you just changed. Exit the panel. Once you close, the closeup screen Phoenix will say," Yes, got it! " Go back to Capello's office and talk to a security door program. Talk to Dr. Capello. Approach her in a formal manner. Learn about the affair with a teacher, Katina Stavropoulos at the Child Development Center. Time to go home

Problem is, I am trying not to use a walkthrough. So, I was fiddling with the fuses prior to reading this and messed up the original order. Now, when I try to follow the walkthrough it doesn't work! Anyone know what the completed order should be and what it looks like?

I'm clicking the channels, but tend to cause the power to go off when it seems like it should be ready to go. Any ideas?