View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 10:23 AM   #56
Joystick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dscalise75 View Post
I am sooo stuck at the end of chapter 4! I have done EVERYTHING, and yet can not find where to "dig up the treasure". I have tried using the shovel on every area in the game with absolutely no luck. The car is no longer in the garage (I fixed it), I've spolken to everyone I could. HP keeps telling me to go back to Smugglers Pub but that's not going to help until I dig somewhere!! I have read the walkthrough over and over and I have not missed anything!! Any help???
Spoiler:
To find out the treasure you have to talk to Bagby (the bartender on the mainland) about the highest island point. He tells you it is the summit (it is just up the path leading to cutter's cove from the hotel exit near the tennis court). When finished talking go to Smuggler's pub on Seadrift island and check the dart board on the wall left to Poirot when he enters. It is a map! Go to island summit and watch the cutscene in which Poirot digs up the tennis court. After that go back to the mainland and talk to Bagby again. Return to the island and head towards the path leading towards the Rocky Beach. A cutscene should trigger in which Poirot finds the treasure.