View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 06:32 AM   #27454
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepurhan View Post
What are the benefits of fealty to Lady Jessica? Can't say I'm a big fan of Facebook generally (and all those add-ons do get very annoying) but if there's an incentive plan.
This application for once is pretty cool. It's not so much an application, but a game where you manage your resources similar to Settlers (both the computer game, and Settlers of Catan). It's fun.

The only other application that I find is pretty fun is the Sith vs Jedi application. But not as cool as "Knighthood".

And yeah, the applications can get annoying. I know I have lots of them myselves, but as far as I can, I try and keep them out of my profile. But people keep asking me to add the Texas Hold 'em application. I don't know how to play Poker, dammit! I was helped back when I won all the Oreos during that one time playing Poker on the Secondary school games' afternoon (we used the Oreos as playing chips. I would have had even more at the end, had I not been eating them while playing. )! Stop asking me already!

Quote:
Resistance is futile. You will be somethinged.

Makes the Borg seem a lot less threatening.

What stepsie said, Gilsie.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!