View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 02:42 PM   #11
insane_cobra
gin soaked boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKR View Post
Any link to a place that catalogs her correct "predictions"? I mean, I'm hardly deep within the game industry, but even I knew Resistance 2 was in the works. I don't see that as much proof. It's like saying "There will be a new Mario Party for the Wii".
It's not just that she said it was coming, she actually revealed some details that later turned out to be true. However, I believe Insomniac asked her to remove that information because she later edited her posts and now won't talk about Resistance 2 anymore. She also released several screenshots from an early build of the next Prince of Persia game, together with some info that was later confirmed by a person who used to work for Ubisoft when the project was in its early stages. Similarly, she revealed the title of Bioware's Sonic the Hedgehog RPG (although at the time she only knew that it was a western studio produced action RPG for SEGA, not that it was the Sonic RPG) and some other things I can't seem to remember now.

By the way, Raynal working for Ubisoft Montpelier has been confirmed by the man himself ages ago.

Last edited by insane_cobra; 01-28-2008 at 02:48 PM.