View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 11:51 AM   #27084
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

*Tosses ADHD medication*

I hear when you crush them up and snort them through your nose, they have an effect similar to that of cocaine, or at least get you high. Then again, that actually applies to pretty much half of everything you can think of that is harmless unless you snort it. Seriously, you'd have to be really desperate to try and snort ADHD medication.

And no, I've never even thought about crushing up my medication and snorting it. I never ever snorted anything in my life (okay, that's a lie. I once inhaled a bit of ground pepper when I was a kid, to see if the stuff really makes you sneeze. It does. ), or took any kind of drug - I don't even drink or smoke. I learned about this bit of trivia through a panicked parent who had read it somewhere who said "I'll never give this to my child, it is like cocaine if you snort it!" - All I can think of is "Well, duh. You're not *supposed* to snort it." And I doubt any child who gets the medication would ever think of something that silly.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!