View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 01:32 PM   #26822
Jatsie
Lovable rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
Am I safe, or are you so desperate that you'd actually go for une fille this time around?
Oh Squinky, my darling, my sweet, my voluptuous bosomed goddess, my Venus coming forth from the sea, I will gladly suffocate in the bounty of your bust! I shall dive deep into your décolletage and forget to come up for air, such is my love for thee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPtimist View Post

I have to go to the peak of conservatism, a relic from the 50's, the mandatory army today. And I can't even post (or even check) here for almost two weeks. And I'll miss the Morningtide previews too.

Oh hell...
Can't you just claim to be a conscientious objector, to avoid all this nonsense of going off to play soldier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giligan View Post
Don't complain, son. Donning the uniform and carrying the rifle is the best thing a young man can do.
I like the idea of showering with other men... lots of other men, all soapy, and wet... torrents of water cascading down their hard ripped bodies, foam perched atop pert buttocks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giligan View Post
Really? Why weren't they for it? It's not like Germany's going to invade Poland again soon or something.
Awwww...

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena