View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 04:12 PM   #7
Damon
Adventure Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by smulan View Post
Thanks for your kindness Damon. Maybe the Adventureshop isn't that bad after all.
I believe that Adventuregamers would have never accepted this partnership if we were not reliable people and not and fully dedicated to the community. But it's good to know that you think that this service is not that bad after all ;-)

Quote:
Well I got the following reply from TAC. I don't really know what to make of it. After all the Adventureshop is selling the game.

"Dear Customer,

Thanks for contacting Technical Support

The game that you have inquired about has unfortunately been discontinued therefore we no longer support this software.

For a full list of our Supported ‘Adventure Company Games’ titles including Screenshots, Reviews, and System requirements please visit:
www.adventurecompanygames.com/tac/pc.html

Sincerely,

Philip Priest
Technical Support
DreamCatcher Interactive Inc."
We will try to find a solution to run your game properly. But it is difficult with old games to make them work on every system... windows is like the pandora's box.

Sincerely, people from Dreamcatcher are good people but they can not really help you with game. We face the same problem as we can not get support from the developer Index +.

Quote:
I'm aware of all the strange things that can happen with games running on different computerconfigurations, these things happen...
But usually i don't have any computerproblems whatsoever....

Oh well, I'm not angry any more, I appreciate all the feedback in the thread.
We will do our best to make you happy with the Adventure Shop.

thanks