View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 01:17 PM   #26197
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giligan View Post
An Iowa-class battleship, the most powerful type of battlewagon ever built, and one of the most elegant and graceful ship types ever built.

So... yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey View Post
I am not Jaz.

-
You don't say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerite View Post
It is quite obvious.
She's much hotter.
*blushes* Thanks.

Quote:
What?

-
Quote:

-

Quote:
Nah. I've got to hang around in order to write his
material.

-
You know, you're risking not to get any cookies for Christmas from me this year, if you keep on using my smilies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerite View Post
Where is Jaz? I'm starting to miss her...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giligan View Post
Riding the Paternoster. Scuttlebutt has it that the University is making plans to evict her.
Nah, actually I was playing Neverwinter Nights 2, "Mask of the Betrayer" these last few days. Gannayev's so dreamy*...

*sorry for the pun. I couldn't resist. (Tell me if you don't get it, I'm willing to explain it.)

As for now, I've started playing the NWN 2 module campaign "Dark Waters". There's some bugs in there, which I am going to report. The most glaringly obvious one being that one character (which incidentally is called Robert. Seriously, there's too many characters by that name in Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2 modules, it seems.) seems to have a weird, inverted face on the back of his head.

(I didn't make those screenshots, by the way. But it looks just the same in my game.)

Quote:
Um... right...

-
*hugs*

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!