View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 07:49 AM   #5
Gabe
Schättenjager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurufinwe View Post
Definitely eXperience112 (even with all its bugs et lousy ending) for me. But if we're only counting games with an English version, then Phoenix Wright 3.
No list definately not counting english releases who producing&playing adventures not much us or uk right now.
Unfortunately There are 15 more average adv. couldnt listed coz of poll limitations,

Ankh 3 - Battle of the Gods
Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun
Delaware St. John Volume 3: The Seacliff Tragedy
Dead Reefs
Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder
eXperience112
Limbo of the Lost
Nostradamus - The Last Prophecy
Last Half of Darkness: Beyond the Spirit's Eye
Penumbra: Overture
Rhem 3 - The Secret Library
The Sacred Rings
The 5th Disciple
Undercover: Operation Wintersun

wonder if mod. adds them, makes better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keregioz View Post
I vote culpa innata.
I have a feeling there's a chance overclocked could take it's place as the best... but it has not been released yet in english (if I'm not mistaken), so I haven't played it. I think all the games in the list should have an english language release to make this poll fair...
Agree,that's why poll be open for next 10 months for who plays only english can wait till release available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terramax View Post
I'm sorry to sound negative here, but of the few I played there, I didn't enjoy any of them enough.

I chose 'other' as Murder on the Orient Express was released in the UK in January if I'm correct. Even then the second half saw the facade drop to reveal a rather repetitive game.

Here's looking to next year though which shows far more promising output.
Good but your vote must add to 2006's pool.

Last edited by Gabe; 12-10-2007 at 08:11 AM.