View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 06:36 PM   #16
Reflection

I'm looking at some GC games on eBay. £3.50 for postage and packaging. Jesus Christ.

I have F Zero, I think I have that game on every console/handheld and Skies of Arcadia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoriartyL View Post
Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat (not to be confused with Donkey Konga) is also good for practicing, but it's a much lighter (and shorter) game. On the other hand, I think it's worth the price even if you only play through the game once and never really delve into it. The controls are that good. Of course, it's more expensive than most games, seeing as how you need the special drum controller. But it's a really great platformer. I go back to it every now and then. Just recently I got the Platinum crest for Chili Pepper Kingdom. I'm pretty proud of that.
I always used to "add this game to the basket" online but never got round to buying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoriartyL View Post
Prince of Persia is trash. A lot of people disagree with me on that, but I stand by my assessment. It's trash, through and through. I played the first Splinter Cell, and it's not bad. Not spectacular, but not Prince of Persia.
I received PoP: Warrior Within not really liking it, the camera angle is pretty bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKR View Post
My favorites include some lesser known titles like Chibi Robo. I really recommend it, and you can find it for $10 now!
I'm in the UK though!

I'll post my GC games list soon.

Last edited by Reflection; 12-05-2007 at 06:53 PM.