View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 07:25 AM   #19
Endow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endosanity View Post
I gave up on Shadow of the Colossus for the PS2. To me, the game is extremely boring. That, and it has a slow floaty camera even with the settings cranked all the way up which was beyond annoying. Then having to spend 15 minutes to locate the next colossi with nothing to look at accept... some scenery, a few forest animals, clouds, and a horses ass. I wouldn't mind the trip if there was some action on the way... but not in this game. No power ups, no weapons to find, no special moves... nothing. Aside from an erratic frame-rate the game does look good... but that's about it.
You gotta be kiddin me! Sotc is a puzzle/adventure game it's not meant to be action packed. And part of the fun is discovering the colossus and admiring the scenery. In that sense I loved it because you actually go thru most of what the character would have to go true in such an enterprise.

Oh and I definately second DMC 3, topic starter.I love a good hack'n'slash game and DMC3 was my firs DMV experience. I was thoroughly dissapointed and stopped playing after 3 hours into the game. And I always finish my games.