View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 04:31 AM   #25784
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giligan View Post
If it involves making me more famous, you don't need to ask my permission.
Alrighty!

Quote:
Time after time those fanatical minds try to rule all the world
Telling us all it's them who's in charge of it all
I've got a tricked out magic stick that will make them all fall
We've got the power now, motherfuckers; that's where it belongs

I just found that song after hearing it on a TV ad and searching for it for some time, by the way.
Nice song. And of course, it's true. But I did not choose to rule the world, I was appointed to be the ruler of humanity by the supreme rulers of the World, the communist Penguins. I'm just doing my duty, and try not to meddle in the general politics of the world.

And trust me, it's not as much fun as all those megalomaniacs make it out to be. Lots of paperwork.

Quote:
How did you go from discussing allergies to various colors of chocolate in a single paragraph?

I like both, although I prefer milk chocolate. Dark is too bitter for my tastes.
How, you ask? Gradually, for once.

I really don't know why so many Americans like milk chocolate and don't appreciate dark chocolate. I mean, I'm not complaining. After all, there's too many people blind to the wonders of dark chocolate over here too. But at least there's also ones that appreciate dark chocolate.

Of course dark chocolate is more bitter. Chocolate is not sweet, it only gets so if you add sugar. But naturally, chocolate is bitter.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!

Last edited by Jazhara7; 11-20-2007 at 04:49 AM.