View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 12:01 AM   #51
Kurufinwe

Since we're going to do wishlists, there are some games from the late 90s that were extremely good and that many people seem to have missed (and that can be hard to find now): Obsidian, Sanitarium, The Last Express, the Tex Murphy games, Faust... I consider these to be better games than most of the so-called 'classics' of the early 90s. I already own the games on that list, but I'm sure others could be interested (and I know there's a re-release of Sanitarium that's supposed not to crash every 5 minutes on XP; I'd definitely buy that).

(of course, one of the reasons why these games are hard to find is that the developers have long been out of business; still, if The Last Express is on Gametap and Sanitarium got a re-release a few years ago, there must still be publishers somewhere)
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]